MOUBSEN.COM
Moubsen
A walkthrough into History: A Journey through adidas' Iconic Archive

On March 19th, adidas hosted a media day, extending invitations to guests worldwide, including figures from the scene such as archive.pdf, dampmagazines, samutaro, tommy_triggah, smitheone, and many more, for an exclusive glimpse into the iconic archive and brand history.

The event included a comprehensive tour of the entire campus, granting access to the esteemed archive. Within this archive, adidas meticulously preserves the shoes and clothes they produced over the years, ranging from the first Superstar to the pioneering tracksuit.

The experience proved to be a sensory overload for me, given my profound history with adidas artifacts. My very first sneaker was the Superstar, while my father wore the green Firebird tracksuit paired with the classic white/green Stan Smith. These items have always been emblematic of my identity.

During the tour, I had the privilege of holding the first-ever Superstar, admiring the original Stan Smith shoes, and even touching the first adidas tracksuit (without the three stripes). It felt like a full-circle moment.

A heartfelt thanks to the adidas team for orchestrating such an unforgettable experience!

#adidas #archive

Full visiuals:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5dJ...
11:45 - 07.04.2024